Sunday, May 20, 2012

A Saturday's Memory


I did not get many chances going out to enjoy the beautiful scenarios in Seattle because of the hectic life. One day last year, I walked in the golden garden beach. A huge dog with a woman walked near by me; when the "friendly" dog tried to approach to me, I was so scared and shouting for help; I did not get any sympathy from anyone around me (maybe they felt I over reacted). After that, I could not have a mood to enjoy the beautiful view; about 11:30am, I had lunch in Ray's. Somehow, I just could not forget that bad memory. This morning, I accidentally found that day's pictures in my camera. So I made a sideshow and post here as an e-memory (too bad, we did not take picture of that crazy dog).

When I told this story to my parents, I learned that if a dog tries to be "friendly" to you, you do not need to be panic; all you need to do is to standing there and do not move then the dog will stop acting. Also I think the more important is that the dog's master should keep her or his dog behaved in public places.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your pictures very much. I didn't see the dog however :) - sorry you got scared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's never fun when you feel threatened by a dog. I definitely understand the feeling, hopefully this hasn't soured your feelings towards all dogs. Golden Gardens is such a beautiful place with all of the sailboats and nice beach. I highly suggest checking out

    ReplyDelete